We are currently looking for passionate and dynamic Bartenders to join our very special family in hospitality at the Lionhearth Group.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have at least 3 years’ experience working in a busy bar.
- You will have a strong knowledge in all avenues of wine, cocktails, spirits, beer & wine.
- You will be able to work with both speed and accuracy.
- You have a passion for hospitality and creating special memories for your guests.
- You have great communication and interpersonal skills – this keeps all our departments running smoothly.
- You have a strong Customer Service ethic.
- You keep up to date with the latest food and beverage concepts.
- You are punctual, reliable and an honest colleague.
- You are Team Lionhearth – You’ll bring your unique personality and passion to the role and the team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- You are Lionhearth – you’ll love what you do and take pride in delighting our guests:
- You will be responsible for providing knowledgeable menu advice and crafting high-quality drinks for all guests.
- Take guest orders, attending to their needs whilst actively upselling, track and ensure timely delivery from order to service. This will include preparing cocktails and drinks with accuracy and flair.
- Entertain guests and provide seamless service to ensure a great experience and great memories.
- Sometimes our guests have special requests involving dietary restrictions, drink preferences and even special occasions. Most of these requests are fulfilled by our Bartender.
- Keep moving and keep busy, there is always something to do to improve the days service and experience for our guests.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Wine, Spirit and Sake (WSET) training scheme enrolment opportunities.
- 28 days holiday increasing by 1 day per year up to 31 days.
- Regular reviews and personal development planning
- We offer Wagestream – a money management app that gives you access to 50% of your pay as you earn it.
- Refer a Friend Scheme Bonus up to £1000.
- Staff healthy meals at work benefit – healthy breakfasts and early evening ‘family meal’.
- Fun Monthly staff Incentives – win great prizes!
- Day one staff Discounts across the Lionhearth Group
- Supplier visits
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Vibrant Social events that bring employees together including Summer and Christmas Parties & Lionhearth annual Birthday