The Lionhearth group is looking for an ambitious and driven Chef De Partie for our beautiful boutique hotel; the Swan at Ascott-Under-Wychwood.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have at least 2-3 years’ experience in a high-end kitchen (We will continue your training)
- You are Team Lionhearth – You’ll bring your unique personality and passion to the role and the team.
- You thrive on knowing all your guests love their experience dining with us, knowing you spread a little happiness creating memories in all that you do.
- You are punctual, reliable and an honest colleague.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- You are Lionhearth – You love what you do and take pride in helping to create great dishes, consistently to our guests, ensuring our guests receive nothing but the best experience.
- You’ll be responsible for your own section and mise-en-place, and for controlling food waste and food costs.
- You’ll have a collaborative approach to working alongside the other chefs in the brigade in the development and execution of food concepts.
- You will thrive in a high-pressure environment whilst maintaining a high level of creativity and quality.
- You maintain a safe environment for the team and guests – ensuring all health and safety and food safety policies are followed.
- You will be hardworking and have a desire to continue to learn and progress your skills.
- The items shared are the essence of a day in the life of a Lionhearth CDP, but we’ll make sure you are provided with the specifics.
PERKS AND BENIFITS
- 28 days holiday increasing by 1 day per year up to 31 days.
- Regular reviews and personal development planning
- We offer Wagestream – a money management app that gives you access to 50% of your pay as you earn it.
- Refer a Friend Scheme Bonus up to £1000.
- Staff healthy meals at work benefit – healthy breakfasts and early evening ‘family meal’.
- Fun Monthly staff Incentives – win great prizes!
- Day one staff Discounts across the Lionhearth Group
- Supplier visits
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Vibrant Social events that bring employees together including Summer and Christmas Parties & Lionhearth annual Birthday
- Relocation Packages / Accommodation