We are currently looking for a passionate and talented Waiters / Waitresses to join our very special family in hospitality at the Lionhearth Group’.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in the hospitality industry.
- You have a passion for hospitality and creating special memories for your guests.
- You have great communication and interpersonal skills – this keeps all our departments running smoothly.
- You have a strong Customer Service ethic.
- You keep up to date with the latest food and beverage concepts.
- You are punctual, reliable and an honest colleague.
- You are Team Lionhearth – You’ll bring your unique personality and passion to the role and the team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- You are Lionhearth – You love what you do and take pride in ensuring our guests receive nothing but the best experience.
- You will be in charge of warmly welcoming guests, presenting the menu, recommending and upselling menu items through your passion and knowledge ensuring the highest guest satisfaction.
- You will attend daily team briefings; you ensure you are well informed of the daily happenings around, daily specials, training points, team changes as well as the upcoming service.
- You will also be in charge of setting up and preparing for service as well as closing it down with care and attention after service has concluded, ready for the next service.
- Ensure there is always sufficient equipment polished and ready to go for service, food and beverages are run to tables in a timely fashion and tables are always set at a perfect standard.
- Serving others is your passion, you will ensure the outlet is in immaculate condition and all service standards are adhered to.
- You are aware of revenue targets and assist in ensuring these are achieved and exceeded, simultaneously all costs are controlled within pre-set budgets including beverage cost and other expenses.
- Contribute to maintaining a safe environment for the team and guests – ensuring all health and safety and food safety policies are followed.
- Keep moving and keep busy, there is always something to do to improve the days service and experience for our guests.
- Communicate to other departments routinely through the day as required to maintain excellent service levels as well as ensuring immaculate presentation of the hotel (Kitchen, housekeeping, gardening, restaurant and hotel maintenance)
- The items shared are the essence of a day in the life of a Lionhearth Team Member, but we’ll make sure you are provided with the specifics.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- 28 days holiday increasing by 1 day per year up to 31 days.
- Regular reviews and personal development planning
- We offer Wagestream – a money management app that gives you access to 50% of your pay as you earn it.