We are currently looking for a Talented and Capable Sous Chef to join our very special family in hospitality at the Lionhearth Group’.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have at least 5-6 years’ experience as a chef working in a minimum of a 2-rosette environment.
- You are Team Lionhearth – You are a natural born Leader, understanding the huge privilege of driving and developing a world class team – You’ll bring your unique personality and passion to the role and the team.
- You thrive on knowing that all your guests love their experience dining with us, knowing you spread a little happiness creating memories in all that you do.
- You are the real deal with bags of Charisma and experience guiding and growing a business where everyone is proud to be a part of.
- You are creative and wildly passionate about every plate leaving your kitchen being amazing!
- You are punctual, reliable and an honest colleague.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- You’ll love what you do and take pride in preparing and presenting A la carte dishes of the highest quality to ensure our guests receive nothing but the best experience.
- You’ll be responsible for menu planning, controlling food waste and food costs and developing talent in the kitchen team.
- You’ll have a collaborative approach to working alongside the Head Chef in the development and execution of food concepts.
- You instil trust in the Head Chef that the kitchen runs like clockwork, even when they are not there.
- You’ll be up to date with the latest culinary trends, and be able to turn creative ideas into exciting new dishes.
- You will thrive in a high-pressure environment whilst maintaining a high level of creativity and quality.
- You’ll supervise the team and coordinate all activities concerning prep, kitchen, and store areas.
- You maintain a safe environment for the team and guests – ensuring all health and safety and food safety policies are followed.
- The items shared are the essence of a day in the life of a Lionhearth Sous Chef, but we’ll make sure you are provided with the specifics.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- 28 days holiday increasing by 1 day per year up to 31 days.
- Regular reviews and personal development planning,
- We offer Wagestream – a money management app that gives you access to 50% of your pay as you earn it.
- Refer a Friend Scheme Bonus up to £1,000.
- Staff healthy meals at work benefit – healthy breakfasts and early evening ‘family meal’.
- Fun Monthly staff Incentives – win great prizes!
- Day one staff Discounts across the Lionhearth Group.
- Supplier visits.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Vibrant Social events that bring employees together including Summer and Christmas Parties & Lionhearth annual Birthday
- Relocation Packages / Accommodation.