We are currently looking for an ambitious Assistant General Manager to join our very special family in hospitality at the Lionhearth Group’.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have at least 6 years’ experience in hospitality and 3 years as a senior manager
- You are Team Lionhearth – You will be a natural born Leader, understanding the huge privilege of driving and developing a world class team.
- You are the real deal with bags of Charisma and experience guiding and growing a business where everyone is proud to be a part of.
- Creative and wildly passionate about every guest having the best experience (whether you are on shift or not!)
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- You will be responsible for supporting the GM in spearheading the day-to-day operations of one of our Lionhearth Operations ensuring our guests receive nothing but the best experience.
- You instil trust in your General Manager and your team to ensure the business runs like clockwork, even when your General Manager is not there.
- You will help the GM in hiring, coaching and developing the team through training and development.
- You will monitor daily, weekly and period revenue targets and ensuring these are achieved and exceeded.
- Ensure that daily team briefings happen with both the FOH and Kitchen pre-service, ensuring the whole team is fully communicated to about that day’s service (and week’s events)
- Ensure that the daily walkarounds take place, opening and closing checklists are completed and that your Lionhearth location is consistently immaculate.
- You maintain a safe environment for the team and guests – ensuring all health and safety and food safety policies are followed and that the team have the necessary legislative training in place.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- 28 days holiday increasing by 1 day per year up to 31 days.
- Regular reviews and personal development planning.
- We offer Wagestream – a money management app that gives you access to 50% of your pay as you earn it.
- Refer a Friend Scheme Bonus up to £1,000.
- Staff healthy meals at work benefit – healthy breakfasts and early evening ‘family meal’.
- Fun Monthly staff Incentives – win great prizes!
- Day one staff Discounts across the Lionhearth Group.
- Supplier visits.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Vibrant Social events that bring employees together including Summer and Christmas Parties & Lionhearth annual Birthday
- Relocation Packages / Accommodation.